There are plenty of options when deciding to add an awning to your residential or commercial property. An affordable option that changes the entire look and feel of your space, awnings allow you to have a semi-permanent structure with the similar protection of patio covers. Not only do you benefit from cutting energy costs on hot summer days, you are also able to protect select spaces both inside and out. Protect furniture, floors and window treatments from sun damage on the inside, while buffering rain and snow exposure to windows on the outside. There are endless possibilities when choosing your awning options. From the style and type of application, to color and finish, your awning is built to fit your needs and your space.
- Available in metal and fabric with many styles and colors to choose from
- Retractable or stationary awnings available
- Reduces summer cooling costs up to 20%
- Distinctive decorative element – can be used to cover doors and porch landings
- All custom built to fit the size and shape of the windows and doors
- Helps keep windows clean, reducing rain and dirt that collects on the glass